Oct 27, 2011

Hello dear hunter

Due to the fact that I was accused of fraud, I decided to publish this post from me demanding money for the item that was bought by accident or liyuo I neither know how to ... maybe he just did not likethem ... I neither know me very sad this situation, I have alwaysworked honestly and even more so this object Hunt is not onVendor with this product. and I do not understand how this object 
may be at 10 am zero lindens, one hour is 250 lindens, and after another half hour back o ... I do not understand .... I'm sorry that it happened but I believe that I earned this money, and if they bought it but he did not like them, I see no guilt here to see prices

1 comment:

  1. If someone bought something by accident it is not your fault. You only have their word that it was an accident, and that they are not using it. It is their responsibility to learn to use the controls and know what clicking 'buy' does. It sounds like you had a strange technical problem too. That doesn't matter. Even if you had discounted an item for an hour, it isn't your fault that he did not buy it during that time.

    ReplyDelete