Aug 31, 2011

And so ... Here is a list of stores =) It will be updated as more applications =)

1. **Comfy Within**
2. {meberry} - home & garden furniture
3. Rama RoWanberry
4. Secret Garden in the Clouds
5. MiM
6 .Designer Prims
7.Urban Republic Co
8.xKorruptedx
9.Khargo
10.AIDORU
11.[YOS]
12.ZERO COOL Designz
13.**.::!GLEAM**!::.
14.Koketka
15.[the Skinnery]
16. .::Caladesi island Co.::
17.Storaxtree
18.Loordes Of London
19.BENT!
20.JeSyLiLO
21.G-series*
22.Cupcake Clothing
23..:KILLA SKINS:.
24.Studio nails
25.{ birdy. }
26.Kabuki Creations
27.Holli Pocket
28. ::COOL BEANS::
29.Piddler's Perch
30.HelaMiyo
31.The Strawberry Box
32. .::PiCHi::.
33.[aberrant]
34.22769 ~ casual couture
35. [BedlaM]
36. :esk-imo:

4 comments:

  1. 16. .::Caladesi island Co.:: The leaf isn't giving the prize. The leaf shows a LM and a box as contents, but when we open it, it gives only the LM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately that's a warning, to participate in this hunt, the first shop, Comfy Within, click the item in the hunt and I was charged 250 Lindens, to ask for compensation to the owner of the store, she denied saying that I did bad faith, did I do? the item should be free, I just want my money back and complain to all the participating stores on the event, because such a thing destroys the credibility of the hunt, I want my money back and she denied it, and as the organizer of this hunt person should be an example and do this with the participants. makes no sense in paying for something that should be free, I ask again, return my lindens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you say that you bought the item hunting, and that he was worth 250 lindens, but I just can not understand how this object may be zero 10:03 limes and a half hours at 11: 34 is 250 lindens, and after another half an hour again zero lindens? answer me this question and I'll give you your money, even though you bought a hanging sofa and ask for a free money, I can understand if the object lying on the hunt this vendor
    but they are different sides .... and to help me in this time, the game could not be, if only because I have at this time of the night =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your application list. it will be very useful for us. Here we are having all kind of collection in clothes like sarees, wedding lehnga sarees, wedding lehnga choli, salwar kameez only for you.
    http://www.g3fashions.in/women/sarees/indian-bridal-designer-sarees/1-15-100.html

    ReplyDelete